Have you bet on the BetPawa platform? It is a great place to wager without any risks because it is legit, safe, and offers quality international events that many punters strive to bet on. The betting mechanics are simple, and the amounts are quite reasonable. Let’s see the size of a bet you can place on BetPawa in our expert guide.
Before You Start Betting: Registration
Before you can start selecting events and place stakes, a bookmaker’s rules require you to register. It means you must provide some personal information that can verify your identity and allow you to wager on the website.
First of all, go to the official BetPaw resource. Look for the “Join Now” button. Indicate your phone number, and create a password. When you are done, and the platform approves your data, you can fund your account and proceed to bet.
Fundings & Withdrawals
When it comes to fast transactions, BetPawa can offer one of the most reliable and speedy ways to grab winnings or replenish your balance. There is, however, only one payment method suitable for Tanzania.
BetPawa allows Tanzanian punters to use M-Pesa as the major deposit and withdrawal option. All you need to do to fund your betting balance is follow these simple instructions:
- Enter your BetPawa profile and select “Deposit/Withdrawal.
- Open the M-Pesa menu on your phone.
- Select “Lipa na M-Pesa.”
- Pick the “Buy goods and services” option.
- Indicate M-Pesa number 705909 and indicate your sum.
- Enter the pin code and confirm your action.
Another way to refund the account is to use a USSD command. It is another excellent way to deposit fast right from your phone:
- Dial the number *334#.
- Choose M-Pesa and Pay Bill options.
- Insert the BetPawa business number, which is 290020.
- Insert “PAWA” as your account number and indicate the amount.
- Confirm your action via a pin and wait for an SMS to approve your transfer.
When you decide to get your winnings, visit the BetPawa website via your PC or a mobile device and make the following moves:
How to get
- Open the bookie’s site and insert your mobile phone and password to enter the profile.
- Click on the “Menu” next to your icon and select “Withdrawal.”
- Indicate your phone number, in case the box is empty, and the amount you wish to receive.
- Confirm your action and check the balance on the upper right corner of the page. It should be reduced to exactly the sum of your withdrawal.
The transfer will be processed fast. However, in some cases, it can take up to 24 hours. The minimum payout amount is 100 Tsh. If your winnings reach that amount, you are welcome to withdraw your funds. The BetPawa maximum payout is about 3,000,000 Tsh.
How to Bet: Stakes, Amounts, Sports
The BetPawa platform has specific rules for regulating amounts of bets and the process in total. Despite the fact that BetPawa offers only two types of sports, its range of available events is quite sufficient.
Placing a Stake
So, how to play on BetPawa? Select your sport and the event you are enthusiastic about and indicate the amount of your stake. The smallest sum you can bet is 1 Tanzanian Shilling. The BetPawa platform does not establish the maximum amount of bets.
The reason you would like to place stakes on BetPawa is that it has reasonable betting requirements and offers the lowest bet amount in comparison to other Tanzanian wagering websites. It allows even punters with a small budget to enjoy betting on multiple events with minimum funds.